The Hours of My Life
An aimless college student discovers that he has ALS, an incurable neurodegenerative disease. With not much time left to live, he decides to turn his life around and live actively and meaningfully for the rest of his days.
The Hours of My LifeAlternate titles: 我存在的时间 Starring Miura Haruma and Tabe Mikako
The elder son of a hospital director, Sawada Takuto (Miura Haruma) is a fourth year university student with vague goals for the future. Though his parents originally had hopes for him to be a doctor, they eventually began to shift their focus to their younger son, Rikuto. Takuto is popular amongst his peers and females, but he avoids deeper emotional ties due to many inner insecurities. One day, Takuto learns he is suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), an incurable, neurodegenerative disease, and does not have long to live. Now, he decides to live actively and turn his previous life around.
Cast MembersShow All Show Less
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My Venus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Park Hae Jin cast in Cheese in the Trap
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Roy Chiu cast in Marry Me or Not
- Kim Yubin cast in Unpretty Rapstar
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man