Terms of Endearment
This series is not yet available on DramaFever.
Terms of EndearmentStarring Chae Si Ra and Han Ga In
This drama shows how devastating and hurtful it can be for a woman to live with a boyfriend before marriage and not end up tying a knot with him. Korea has the second highest divorce rate in the world as more and more families become ruined -- mainly because one of the spouses cheats. To make things worse, the mass media continues to champion premarital cohabitation as a choice that unmarried couples are free to make. Terms of Endearment depicts today's harsh reality and once again reminds us of the sacred meaning of marriage and the importance of family. Source (Drama Wiki)
No episodes have been released for this series.
Cast MembersShow All Show Less
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My God
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man