Peter Ho525 fans
- Age: 39
- Birthday: September 13, 1975
- Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
Peter Ho is an Taiwanese-American actor, singer, and model who was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Taiwan and Canada. Although he had debuted in a minor film role in The Lovers (1994), he was first noticed in a soda commercial in 1998 when he also released his first song album. After he took on the role as male lead in a film, Truth about Jane & Sam (1998), he rose to fame and has had a prolific career having released many albums and starred in over 25 films and TV dramas.
Notable TV dramas in his portfolio are: Wind and Cloud (2002), Assassinator Jing Ke (2004), The Young Warriors (2006), and Butterfly Lovers (2007). He has also starred in many well-received films such as Sophie's Revenge (2009), Cold Steel (2011), and The Monkey King (2012).
He produced the extremely popular idol drama series, Summer's Desire (2010) for which he won the Asia Popular Idol award, and the theme song he sang, "I remember I've Loved," won Song of the Year at the Metro Radio Mandarin Music Awards. Interestingly, as Peter was the producer, he let co-star Huang Xiao Ming select from the two leading male roles. Peter then took the role of Ou Chen, an arrogant and wealthy heir whose personality was entirely opposite of Peter's own sunny and likable temperament. Peter's performance as Ou Chen would send his idol status to even broader popularity attracting audiences beyond Chinese viewers and in countries outside of Asia.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in The Technicians
- Yeo Jin Goo cast in Orange Marmalade
- Kang So Ra cast in Jeju Island Gatsby
- Kim So Hyun cast in School 2015
- Park Yoo Chun cast in Sensory Couple
- Cha Seung Won cast in Hwajung
- Kim So Yeon cast in Falling in Love With Soon Jung
- Choo Sung Hoon cast in The Return of Superman
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up