Tiffany Hsu632 fans
- Age: 31
- Birthday: August 7, 1984
- Height: 5' 6" (167 cm)
- Weight: 105 lbs. (48 kg)
Tiffany Hsu is a Taiwanese actress and model. She’s born of Italian and Taiwanese heritage which gave her the Eurasian looks. She majored in drama and graduated from the Chinese Cultural University in Taiwan. She was first noticed when she participated in a beauty pageant and was recruited to be a model.
She started out with appearances in various music videos, then followed up with roles in many popular TV dramas such as It Started with A Kiss (2005), They Kiss Again (2007), and Autumn's Concerto (2009), She is also in many commercials.
In 2012, she starred as the female lead for the first time in the romance-drama series, Love Me or Leave Me, as a woman who was afraid of getting married but then regretted her decision when another woman tried to steal her boyfriend. In 2013, she starred in her first movie 7 Love Design.
Tiffany enjoys singing, dancing, and likes to design her own clothes.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My God
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up