Tiffany Hsu577 fans
- Age: 30
- Birthday: August 7, 1984
- Height: 5' 6" (167 cm)
- Weight: 105 lbs. (48 kg)
Tiffany Hsu is a Taiwanese actress and model. She’s born of Italian and Taiwanese heritage which gave her the Eurasian looks. She majored in drama and graduated from the Chinese Cultural University in Taiwan. She was first noticed when she participated in a beauty pageant and was recruited to be a model.
She started out with appearances in various music videos, then followed up with roles in many popular TV dramas such as It Started with A Kiss (2005), They Kiss Again (2007), and Autumn's Concerto (2009), She is also in many commercials.
In 2012, she starred as the female lead for the first time in the romance-drama series, Love Me or Leave Me, as a woman who was afraid of getting married but then regretted her decision when another woman tried to steal her boyfriend. In 2013, she starred in her first movie 7 Love Design.
Tiffany enjoys singing, dancing, and likes to design her own clothes.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Kim Bum cast in Hidden Identity
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Jo Jung Suk cast in Oh My Ghostess
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Ha Ji Won cast in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days
- Zhao Wei cast in Tiger Mom
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up