Ji Sung4,287 fans
- Age: 38
- Birthday: February 27, 1977
- Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
Ji Sung is a Korean actor who was born Kwak Tae Gun in South Korea. He knew that he wanted to work in the acting industry, so he went to Suwon University to study film. As soon as he graduated, he began working seriously as an actor.
He landed his first acting role in 1999, when he appeared on the television show Kaist. His next acting job came in 2001, when he had a small but recurring role on the short television series Delicious Proposal. The following year, he acted in his first film, called Whistling Princess. Then in 2004, after working on another two shows, he landed the part of the male lead on the television series Save the Last Dance for Me. The show was a big success with fans, and helped to gain him a strong fan following.
In 2005, he acted in the film Blood Rain, which was praised by critics. In 2007, he got another big break when he took a part on the show New Heart. He followed that up with the epic television series Swallow the Sun in 2009. Both shows became very popular with viewers. In 2012, he starred in The Great Seer.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in The Technicians
- Yeo Jin Goo cast in Orange Marmalade
- Kang So Ra cast in Jeju Island Gatsby
- Kim So Hyun cast in School 2015
- Park Yoo Chun cast in Sensory Couple
- Cha Seung Won cast in Hwajung
- Kim So Yeon cast in Falling in Love With Soon Jung
- Choo Sung Hoon cast in The Return of Superman
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up