Jun Kwang Ryul818 fans
- Age: 56
- Birthday: February 11, 1959
- Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
- Weight: 158 lbs. (72 kg)
Jun Kwang Ryul is an actor from South Korea who was born in 1959 on February 11. He studied music at Chukye Art University, but his attention later switched to an acting career. He first began acting in 1988 when he appeared on the television show Mt. Jiri. Then, five years later, he acted in his second show, which was called Stormy Season. Then, in 1994, he was given his first large role on the television series Ambition. He followed the success of the show with a starring role in another television drama, General Hospital, that same year. The show was a hit and pushed him into stardom.
He took small roles on television shows over the next few years. His next starring role was in the law drama Advocate in 1998. The next year he took the lead role on the historical television show Huh Joon. Then, in 2000, he acted in his first movie, which was called I Wish I Had a Wife. He then went on to star in many different television shows, including The Age of Heroes, Love Hymn and Jumong. Most recently, he acted in the historical drama Warrior Baek Dong Soo in 2011.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My Venus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Park Hae Jin cast in Cheese in the Trap
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Roy Chiu cast in Marry Me or Not
- Kim Yubin cast in Unpretty Rapstar
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up