Kim Jae Won is a Korean actor who was born on February 18, 1981 in Seoul, South Korea. He first began acting in 2001 when he appeared on the television show Honey Honey. The same year, he also got the lead role on the television series Wuri’s Family, in which he played a man entangled in a love triangle.
His acting talent was noticed after Wuri’s Family, and in 2002 he was selected to star in the short television series My Love Patzzi. Then in 2003, he starred on the show Land of Wine. Following the success of these popular shows, he took his first role acting in a movie, with the film 100 Days of Mr. Arrogant, in which he starred in 2004. That same year he also starred in yet another television show, called My 19 Year Old Sister-in-Law.
In 2005 he starred in yet another television show, which was called Wonderful Life. He then went on to act in large roles in two more shows in 2006. They were Great Inheritance and the popular historical drama Hwang Jin Yi. In 2011, he starred in the television show Can You Hear My Heart? as of 2012, he has another new show, called May Queen.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Jo Jung Suk cast in Oh My Ghostess
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Ha Ji Won cast in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up