Kim Kang Woo982 fans
- Age: 37
- Birthday: July 11, 1978
- Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
While not all of the films Kim Kang-woo has done have been box-office favorites, some of these films have been critically acclaimed. Others have given him awards such as co-recipient of the Best New Actor award from the Sixth Busan Film Critics’ Awards for his 2005 role in The Aggressives.
Kang Woo, who was born July 11, 1978 in South Korea, graduated from Chung-Ang University in film production. During his senior year of college, he made his film debut in The Coast Guard, a 2002 film production. Kang Woo became known for his ability to portray characters of honesty, integrity.
For his role in the under-promoted film The Railroad, he was presented the Best Actor award from the Torino Film Festival. The film was so under-promoted that he visited the theatres to interact with the audience, to gather support for the film. Kim has been active both in television series, such as Breathless, as well as in movies.
While Le Grand Chef opened slow, interest in this film eventually picked up. Over time, it became the fourth best selling film of South Korea in 2007.
Kim Kang-woo married Han Moo-yeong, his longtime girlfriend, in 2010. In 2011, they welcomed their first child, a son.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My Venus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Park Hae Jin cast in Cheese in the Trap
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Roy Chiu cast in Marry Me or Not
- Kim Yubin cast in Unpretty Rapstar
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up