Kim Nam Gil1,729 fans
- Age: 34
- Birthday: March 13, 1981
- Height: 6' 0" (184 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
Kim Nam Gil is a South Korean actor and producer. He was born in Seoul, South Korea on March 13, 1981. When he first began acting, he used the name Kim Lee Han, but switched back after a director suggested he use his own name. He had his first role in 1999 on the television show School 1. In 2000, he appeared in a theater production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Then, in 2004, he had his first role in a film, which was called Low Life.
In 2005 he was given one of the largest roles on the show Be Strong, Geum-Soon! Then, in 2006, he made the very bold choice to act as one of the leads in a romantic movie about two gay young men. The film was a huge success with both fans and critics. Following this success, he took a large role on the television show Lovers, which was the third installment of a successful three-part series.
In 2008, he starred in three successful movies. He then went on to act as one of the lead roles on the hit show Queen Seondeok in 2009. In 2010, he released a photo book, starred in the movie Lovers Vanished and acted in two shows, including Bad Guy. In 2012, he produced his first movie, and has strong acting plans for the following year.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in The Technicians
- Yeo Jin Goo cast in Orange Marmalade
- Kang So Ra cast in Jeju Island Gatsby
- Kim So Hyun cast in School 2015
- Park Yoo Chun cast in Sensory Couple
- Cha Seung Won cast in Hwajung
- Kim So Yeon cast in Falling in Love With Soon Jung
- Choo Sung Hoon cast in The Return of Superman
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up