Kim So Eun is a Korean actress who was born on September 6th, 1989 in South Korea. She knew she wanted to act at a young age, and began taking acting jobs when she was still a young teenager. She made her first acting appearance in 2004, with a very small part in the film Two Guys. The following year, she made her television debut with three different shows.
Between 2005 and 2009, she acted in several other films and television series, including the very popular television series The Iron Empress. Then, in 2009, she got her biggest acting break when she took a large role on the television series Boys Over Flowers. The show was based off of a very popular Japanese comic book. Like the book, the show enjoyed a great fan following. The success of the show helped to propel her into stardom. That same year, she furthered her career even more by playing a large role in the show He Who Can’t Marry.
In 2010, she got her first lead role on the television series A Good Day for the Wind to Blow. The following year, she acted in the drama A Thousand Kisses. In 2012, she began acting in a new and popular historic series, called Horse Doctor.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Kim Bum cast in Hidden Identity
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Jo Jung Suk cast in Oh My Ghostess
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Ha Ji Won cast in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days
- Zhao Wei cast in Tiger Mom
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up