It's not hard to see how Kim Tae Hee has earned such fantastic recognition for her work. One only has to look at her performances over the years to see why her popularity is so great. For almost seven years in a row, she was awarded with high achievements for her performances, from 2003 to 2009. In 2004 alone, she won three separate awards for her work in two roles.
Kim Tae Hee was born on March 29, 1980 in Ulsan, South Korea. She began professional acting appearances in the 1998 Korean television drama, Mr. Q. Since her first performances, she has appeared in nine more television series, as well as five feature-length cinematic roles. Her latest role was in the Japanese series, Boku to Star no 99 Nichi, a romantic comedy where she plays opposite Nishijima Hidetoshi.
Few actors and actresses achieve such great success in such a short time as Kim Tae Hee. Her numerous awards as well as international recognition have made her a global success, with fans around the world excitedly watching out for her upcoming performances. With such a well-deserved reputation, it's easy to predict that we'll be seeing plenty more of this outstanding actress.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in The Technicians
- Yeo Jin Goo cast in Orange Marmalade
- Kang So Ra cast in Jeju Island Gatsby
- Kim So Hyun cast in School 2015
- Park Yoo Chun cast in Sensory Couple
- Cha Seung Won cast in Hwajung
- Kim So Yeon cast in Falling in Love With Soon Jung
- Choo Sung Hoon cast in The Return of Superman
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up