Lee Bum Soo1,691 fans
- Age: 45
- Birthday: January 3, 1970
- Height: 5' 7" (171 cm)
- Weight: 143 lbs. (65 kg)
Lee Bum Soo is a Korean actor who was born on January 3, 1970 in Cheongju, South Korea. He attended Chung-Ang University, where he studied Theater. Immediately after college, he started working towards his goal of becoming a professional actor. He made his acting debut in 1990 when he appeared in the movie Well, Sometimes Let’s Look at the Sky.
He continued taking small parts in movies as often as he could. In 1998, he appeared in the popular film Scent of a Man. That same year, he had a larger role in the film City of the Rising Sun. In 1999, he made his first television appearance on the show Love Story. In 2002, he took the lead role in the comedy film Wet Dreams, which was a huge success. He then starred in the 2003 film Shingles, which won critical acclaim and helped to make him a true star.
In 2004, he starred in the romantic comedy Au Revoir, UFO. He then went on to star in several other films, including Forbidden Quest, City of Violence and the hugely popular movie Death Bell. In 2008, he starred in a new television show called On Air. In 2010, he starred in the show Giant, for which he gained much acclaim. As of 2012, he has two new shows and a new movie.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Jo Jung Suk cast in Oh My Ghostess
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Ha Ji Won cast in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up