Lee Joon Ki7,910 fans
- Age: 33
- Birthday: April 17, 1982
- Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
- Weight: 145 lbs. (66 kg)
Best known for his portrayal of Gong Gil in King, the Clown, Lee Joon Ki is among the most popular actors in South Korea. He became interested in acting after seeing a performance of Shakespeare's Hamlet in high school, and after years of working odd jobs, he enrolled in acting classes at the Seoul Institute of Arts, soon landing his first supporting role.
A popular figure throughout East Asia, Lee Joon Ki has appeared at the Shanghai International Film Festival in Shanghai, China. His film Virgin Snow is the highest-grossing South Korean film in Japan. In addition to his acting career, he is a successful recording artist with millions of adoring fans. His records are staples on South Korean radio stations, and his live performances draw enormous crowds.
A busy and active man, Lee Joon Ki recently served a stint in the South Korean Army, and has worked as an ambassador for the Ministry of Tourism as well. After his military enlistment he is currently making an acting comeback with the drama Arang, the Magistrate, where he plays the lead role.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in The Technicians
- Yeo Jin Goo cast in Orange Marmalade
- Kang So Ra cast in Jeju Island Gatsby
- Kim So Hyun cast in School 2015
- Park Yoo Chun cast in Sensory Couple
- Cha Seung Won cast in Hwajung
- Kim So Yeon cast in Falling in Love With Soon Jung
- Choo Sung Hoon cast in The Return of Superman
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up