Lee Sang Woo1,101 fans
- Age: 35
- Birthday: February 13, 1980
- Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
- Weight: 178 lbs. (81 kg)
Lee Sang Woo is a Korean actor who was born on February 13th, 1980 in Seoul, South Korea. He first began acting in 2005 when he appeared on the television show 18 vs. 29. That same year, he also acted in the show Can Love Be Refilled? The following year, in 2006, he acted in two movies. The first, Almost Love, was a huge hit with fans, and helped to make him more recognizable, although he only had a small part.
Between 2005 and 2010, he acted in four more television series. He won an award for his role in First Wives’ Club in 2007. In 2009, he was cast to play one of the leads in another movie, called Searching for the Elephant. In 2010, he got a big break when he was given one of the lead parts on the television show called Life Is Beautiful. Again, the show was a huge hit with fans and helped to boost his popularity.
In 2011, he was cast to play a large part on the show A Thousand Days’ Promise. Then, in 2012, he was cast to play important roles in two more television series, called Horse Doctor and Feast of the Gods.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Jo Jung Suk cast in Oh My Ghostess
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Ha Ji Won cast in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up