Lee Sun Gyun4,311 fans
- Age: 40
- Birthday: March 2, 1975
- Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
Lee Sun Gyun is a Korean actor who is best known for his roles in The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince and Pasta, among others. Born in Seoul, South Korea, he studied at Korea National University of the Arts’ School of Drama, where he earned a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in acting. He then made his acting debut in the short film Psycho Drama in 1999. From then on, he continued to take small roles in films, hoping to make it big. He also made his television acting debut on the show Lovers in 2002.
In 2004, Lee Sun Gyun landed a big role in the film R-Point. However, it was not until 2007, after doing dozens of films and television shows, that he got his big acting break, acquiring one of the lead roles in the television series White Tower, which was a huge hit with fans. He also starred in the mystery film Our Town that same year. In addition, he also got a large role in the popular television series The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince.
In 2010, Lee Sun Gyun got the male lead on the television show Pasta. The show was very successful and helped to make him even more of a star. In 2012, he released another two movies and began work on another television show.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Kim Bum cast in Hidden Identity
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Jo Jung Suk cast in Oh My Ghostess
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Ha Ji Won cast in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days
- Zhao Wei cast in Tiger Mom
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up