POLL: Who Should Replace Jung Yong Hwa in HEIRS?
As you may have heard, Jung Yong Hwa has turned down his role for the upcoming drama Heirs. That leaves us back with Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and a big question mark as to who will co-star with the two young actors. Here are a few possibilities we have in mind:
1. Kim Soo Hyun: He's roughly the same age as Min Ho and is one of the hottest young stars on the rise! He's a bit busy filming for the upcoming spy movie Secretly, Greatly but we're holding out hope that he could be the one to round out this all-star cast!
2. Kim Bum: Min Ho's F4 co-star has just recently wrapped up That Winter, the Wind Blows so that means he's in the clear for another project! We love him next to Min Ho, and his energetic, hotheaded characters would complement Park Shin Hye's youthful passion well.
3. Lee Jong Suk: The King of supporting roles, Lee Jong Suk has had numerous roles on the sidelines...where he is able to shine just as bright! I would love to see him right up there next to somebody hugely famous like Lee Min Ho. He'll be able to hold his own, no doubt!
4. Lee Jang Woo: Who is this often overlooked cutie? He's been starring in dramas for a while now, but his fame-meter hasn't ever really spiked. I Do, I Do maybe gave it a pretty good boost, but I think he'll need a big-name drama with big-name actors to really give him that push he needs to the top!
5. Jang Geun Suk: Who doesn't love JGS? He's cute, he's cuddly, he can act, he can sing--seriously, what can the "Prince of Asia" not do? Though it may be unlikely that two such huge actors star opposite each other, a girl can still dream, right?
6. Kim Hyun Joong: It's a bit of a longshot, but the re-coupling of KHJ and LMH would be epic! This one's for all you fans out there!
7. Seo In Guk: He shot up to fame after Answer Me 1997, and now we just can't get enough! The adorable Seo In Guk would make the cutest boy-next-door frenemy to Lee Min Ho, not to mention a great alternative lover for Park Shin Hye! Can't you already see the love triangle forming?? Though honestly I wouldn't be able to stomach either boy losing the girl!
8. Jung Il Woo: He played the second lead next to Kim Soo Hyun in The Moon That Embraces the Sun, so there's a chance he could do it again for HEIRS! His pretty and delicate features are an interesting contrast to Lee Min Ho's handsome face, and I can see him being a formidable opponent for Park Shin Hye's affections!
So what do you think? Who should replace Jung Yong Hwa in HEIRS? Or do you have your own suggestion? Leave it in the comments below!