Oh Ji Ho2,665 fans
- Age: 39
- Birthday: April 14, 1976
- Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
- Weight: 165 lbs. (75 kg)
Oh Ji Ho burst onto the television scene in 2001 with a roll in KBS drama, Cool. Prior to his work on Cool, he had small parts in two films, KKA in 1998 and La Belle in 2000. Since his start, he has become one of the “it” actors of South Korea. In 2004 he won a KBS Drama Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama, for his work on Second Proposal. He also received two awards in 2006 for his work on Couple of Trouble, and again in 2010 for his work on Chuno.
Oh Ji Ho's popularity grew when many of his Korean dramas were exported abroad, capturing the attention of international audiences. Currently he is at work on The 3rd Hospital, a medical drama that focuses on the conflict between western and eastern medicine.
In 2007, Oh Ji Ho drew media attention and prompted a serious discussion about personal privacy when the actor’s girlfriend of two years committed suicide shortly after their relationship ended.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Jo Jung Suk cast in Oh My Ghostess
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Ha Ji Won cast in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up