Shin Se Kyung4,846 fans
- Age: 25
- Birthday: July 29, 1990
- Height: 5' 5" (166 cm)
Shin Se Kyung is a Korean actress and model who was born on July 29, 1990 in Seoul, South Korea. She began her performance career in 1998 when she acted on children’s shows such as Ppo Ppo Ppo and also appeared on the cover of a famous music album. Her real career started in 2004 when she accepted a small role in the movie My Little Bride. Then in 2005 She made her first appearance on a dramatic television show called Land.
She went on to star in several movies, including Cinderella in 2006 and Acoustic in 2010. She also acted on popular television shows. She took a role on the historic drama Queen Seondeok in 2009 and that same year also appeared on the very popular show High Kick Through the Roof. This show truly helped to make her a star in the eyes of her fans.
In 2011 Shin Se Kyung starred in both a movie, called Hindsight, and a television series called Deep Rooted Tree. 2012 has been her busiest year to date. She has acted in yet another film called R2B: Return to Base and has made appearances in three television shows, including Fashion King, in which she stars.
|Occupation||Singer, Dancer, Actress, Model, Presenter, DJ, MC, Songwriter, Rapper|
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Jo Jung Suk cast in Oh My Ghostess
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Ha Ji Won cast in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up