Won Bin3,135 fans
- Age: 38
- Birthday: November 10, 1977
- Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
- Weight: 136 lbs. (62 kg)
Won Bin was born Kim Do Jin on November 10, 1977 in Jeong-seon, Kangwon-do, South Korea. Although he was not sure for sometime what his career path would be, he eventually began studying at Baekje Professional Art College and chose an acting career. He debuted in 1997 on the television show Purpose. That same year, after another small part on a series, he took his first starring role on the show Ready Go!.
In 1999 he starred on the show Ad Madness. The following year he took one of the lead roles on the romantic drama Tough Guy’s Love. That same year he got what was perhaps his biggest acting break when he took one of the lead roles on the show Autumn in My Heart. The show, which was the first installment of a four part series, was incredibly successful with viewers, and made him a true star.In 2002 he starred in the romantic show called Friends. He then turned to film for the next few years, acting in several very successful movies, including 2010’s The Man from Nowhere, which was highly praised at film festivals around the world. He was also designated as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, and spends much of his free time working with charity programs.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My Venus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Park Hae Jin cast in Cheese in the Trap
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Roy Chiu cast in Marry Me or Not
- Kim Yubin cast in Unpretty Rapstar
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up