Chris Wu1,342 fans
- Age: 32
- Birthday: November 24, 1982
- Height: 5' 10" (177 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
Chris Wu is a Taiwanese actor and model from Kaohsiung, Taiwan. His parents divorced when he was young and he started working when he was only fourteen in a various manual-labor jobs. After completing the required military service, he worked as a temporary worker. He attended classes in cinematic and impromptu performance and worked as a model.
In 2007, he transitioned from working as an advertising model to become an actor. He made his debut in a short film, Fragile in Love (2007), and then followed up with a starring role in the film, Miao Miao (2008). He rose in fame when he took on a co-starring role in the idol-drama, Autumn's Concerto (2009), followed by such dramas as Jhong Wu Yan (2010), and Local Hero (2011). In all, he was praised for his fresh, natural yet tense style with the ability to portray diverse characters.
In 2012, Chris Wu starred as the male lead for the first time in an idol-drama series, What is Love, and then co-starred with Nikki Hsieh and James Wen in Substitute Princess in 2013. He has also continued to star in films such as Star of Bethlehem in 2013. He is considered one of Taiwan’s rising actors with a huge potential. Although he is a star now, he has maintained a modest style and said his biggest wish is to buy a house for his mother.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Joo Won cast in Yong Pal
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Jo Jung Suk cast in Oh My Ghostess
- Lee Joon Ki cast in The Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- Park Chan Yeol cast in EXO Next Door
- Ha Ji Won cast in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up