Choi Ji Woo6,910 fans
- Age: 41
- Birthday: June 11, 1975
- Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Choi Ji Woo is a Korean Actress who was born with the name Choi Mi Hyang on June 11th, 1975 in Paju, Gyeonggi, South Korea. She always had a strong interest in acting, even as a young woman. She attended Hanyang University, where she studied theater, film. However, when she began to receive actual acting work, she dropped out of college to focus on her career.
She got her first big breaks in 1995 on the television series War, Love. It was during this time that she changed her stage name to Choi Ji Woo. After fans began to notice her acting skills, she continued to take roles on a variety of television shows, movies. It was not until 2001 that she took on one of her most famous roles, as Kim Yeon Soo in the television series Beautiful Days. From there, her popularity skyrocketed.
Since Beautiful Days she has continued to act in both television series, movies. She also makes guest appearances on different shows from time to time. Aside from Beautiful Days her two most popular roles have been on the television series Winter Sonata, Stairway to Heaven. Ji Woo continues to expand her acting repertoire, taking both serious, comedic roles.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Ha Suk Jin cast in Let's Drink
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Ji Chang Wook cast in The K2
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Lee Young Ae cast in Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory)
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up