Choi Yeo Jin2,833 fans
- Age: 32
- Birthday: July 27, 1983
- Height: 5' 8" (172 cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Choi Yeo Jin is an actress who was born on July 27, 1983. She was born in Seoul, South Korea but soon moved to Canada with her family. She was raised in Canada and got her start as an actress and model there as well. In 2001, she won a Canadian beauty contest, which prompted her to move back to her South Korean home and pursue a serious acting career.
In 2002, she acted in her first role on a television show called Love Without Obstacle. Two years later, she got a large role on the show I’m Sorry, I Love You. The show was created by the famous television writer Lee Kyung Hee and, like her other works, became a very popular show with audiences. In 2005, she appeared in her first film, called Seoul Raiders.
In 2007 and 2008, she starred in another show as one half of one of the show’s romantic duos. The show was called Golden Bride, and the romantic entanglements of the characters quickly captured audiences. Then, in 2011, she starred on the show I Need Romance, which was another big hit with fans. Most recently, in 2012, she has acted on two new shows.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in Secret Campus
- Hwang Jung Eum cast in Lucky Romance
- Kim Sae Ron cast in Mirror of the Witch
- Ji Sung cast in The Entertainer
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Jang Geun Suk cast in Daebak
- UEE cast in Marriage Contract
- Wallace Huo cast in Imperial Doctress
- Park Shin Hye cast in Pinocchio
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up