Choi Yeo Jin3,028 fans
- Age: 33
- Birthday: July 27, 1983
- Height: 5' 8" (172 cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Choi Yeo Jin is an actress who was born on July 27, 1983. She was born in Seoul, South Korea but soon moved to Canada with her family. She was raised in Canada and got her start as an actress and model there as well. In 2001, she won a Canadian beauty contest, which prompted her to move back to her South Korean home and pursue a serious acting career.
In 2002, she acted in her first role on a television show called Love Without Obstacle. Two years later, she got a large role on the show I’m Sorry, I Love You. The show was created by the famous television writer Lee Kyung Hee and, like her other works, became a very popular show with audiences. In 2005, she appeared in her first film, called Seoul Raiders.
In 2007 and 2008, she starred in another show as one half of one of the show’s romantic duos. The show was called Golden Bride, and the romantic entanglements of the characters quickly captured audiences. Then, in 2011, she starred on the show I Need Romance, which was another big hit with fans. Most recently, in 2012, she has acted on two new shows.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up