The Cultural Trilogy documentary series takes us on a tour of the cultures of Japan, China and Korea.
Cultural TrilogyAlternate titles: 文化三国
The Cultural Trilogy documentary series takes us on a tour of the cultures of Japan, China and Korea. Each country has cultural icons that are similar but have evolved uniquely over thousands of years. Traditional fashions still amaze today in "Traditional Homes" and "Charm in Cloth." The arts handed down for generations are on display in "Martial Arts," "Ceramics," "Paper," "Dolls," "Paintings," and "Masks." Unique foods are synonymous with East Asian cultures in "Street Foods," "Kimchi," and the "Beauty of Tea." Family's still bond with strong traditions in"Weddings," "Kindergarten," or a "Day at the Market." But times are changing as "Young Women" find new opportunities and challenges in the modern world. And see what the future might hold for Japan, China and Korea together as "Three Countries."
Shop Running Man at the FeverShop!
No episodes have been released for this series.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Sung Hoon cast in My Secret Romance
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Lee Hyun Woo cast in Lovely Love Lie
- Park Bo Young cast in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- Choi Jin Hyuk cast in Tunnel
- Yeon Woo Jin cast in My Shy Boss
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Yang Mi cast in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond