The Cultural Trilogy documentary series takes us on a tour of the cultures of Japan, China and Korea.
Cultural TrilogyAlternate titles: 文化三国
The Cultural Trilogy documentary series takes us on a tour of the cultures of Japan, China and Korea. Each country has cultural icons that are similar but have evolved uniquely over thousands of years. Traditional fashions still amaze today in "Traditional Homes" and "Charm in Cloth." The arts handed down for generations are on display in "Martial Arts," "Ceramics," "Paper," "Dolls," "Paintings," and "Masks." Unique foods are synonymous with East Asian cultures in "Street Foods," "Kimchi," and the "Beauty of Tea." Family's still bond with strong traditions in"Weddings," "Kindergarten," or a "Day at the Market." But times are changing as "Young Women" find new opportunities and challenges in the modern world. And see what the future might hold for Japan, China and Korea together as "Three Countries."
No episodes have been released for this series.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Ha Suk Jin cast in Let's Drink
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Ji Chang Wook cast in The K2
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Lee Young Ae cast in Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory)
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man