A controversial drama that shows how easily a woman can fall into an adulterous situation and how complicated love can be.
Bad LoveAlternate titles: Un Mal Amor, 坏爱情 Starring Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yo Won
Due to licensing agreements, this drama is no longer available on DramaFever. Thank you for watching! Bad Love is a controversial, riveting tale of adultery featuring mature themes and exceptional performances. Kang Yong Ki, the illegitimate son of a tycoon, grows up in a loveless household. As an adult, he becomes a pop artist as a way to express himself, and in his quest for love he falls for another artist, which ends in devastation. In the throes of coping with his breakup, he meets the beautiful and confused In Jung and opens up to her, not knowing of her ties to his family and her history with adultery. In a gripping twist, Su Hwan, the married man In Jung has fallen for, is Yong Ki's brother-in-law, who is holding onto his miserable marriage in the hopes of gaining control of the family business. When one by one certain truths begin to surface, no one's feelings are safe.
No episodes have been released for this series.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Hwang Jung Eum cast in Lucky Romance
- Kim Sae Ron cast in Mirror of the Witch
- Park Tae Hwan cast in My Amazing Boyfriend
- Jun Hye Bin cast in Another Oh Hae Young
- Ji Sung cast in The Entertainer
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Jang Geun Suk cast in Daebak
- Lee Min Ho cast in Secret Campus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man