A controversial drama that shows how easily a woman can fall into an adulterous situation and how complicated love can be.
Bad LoveAlternate titles: Un Mal Amor, 坏爱情 Starring Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yo Won
Due to licensing agreements, this drama is no longer available on DramaFever. Thank you for watching! Bad Love is a controversial, riveting tale of adultery featuring mature themes and exceptional performances. Kang Yong Ki, the illegitimate son of a tycoon, grows up in a loveless household. As an adult, he becomes a pop artist as a way to express himself, and in his quest for love he falls for another artist, which ends in devastation. In the throes of coping with his breakup, he meets the beautiful and confused In Jung and opens up to her, not knowing of her ties to his family and her history with adultery. In a gripping twist, Su Hwan, the married man In Jung has fallen for, is Yong Ki's brother-in-law, who is holding onto his miserable marriage in the hopes of gaining control of the family business. When one by one certain truths begin to surface, no one's feelings are safe.
Shop Running Man at the FeverShop!
No episodes have been released for this series.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Sung Hoon cast in My Secret Romance
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Lee Hyun Woo cast in Lovely Love Lie
- Park Bo Young cast in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- Choi Jin Hyuk cast in Tunnel
- Yeon Woo Jin cast in My Shy Boss
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Yang Mi cast in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond