Tree of Heaven
This series is not yet available on DramaFever.
Tree of HeavenStarring Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye
Hana is a bright young girl who lost her father at a young age. When her mother returns to Japan, she comes with her new Korean husband and his son Yunsuh. Yunsuh’s mother died during his 10th birthday and after her death, he becomes autistic. While Hana is fond of her new step-brother, he wants nothing to do with her. When their parents leave on their honeymoon, Hana’s mother leaves the children with her deceased husband’s sister who will manage their inn during the trip. While they are gone, the aunt and her daughter Maya abuse Hana and make plans to sell the inn in order to pay for gambling debts and college. Despite all of this, Hana finds comfort in her brother who begins to open up to her and eventually speaks after his 20th Birthday and the day his mother passed away. Yunsuh's mother died on the same day as he was turning 10, 10 years ago. As they start to have feelings for one another, Hana is afraid to love him. She soon leaves with her "senpai", Fujiwara Ryu, who also likes her. Later on, Maya gets jealous, and decides to make Hana's life even more miserable. Source (Drama Wiki)
Shop Running Man at the FeverShop!
No episodes have been released for this series.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond