In this reality cooking competition in the likes of Gordon Ramsay, 12 aspiring chefs are chosen among over 1000 applicants to compete and become the next Edward Kwon.
Chef Edward Kwon is the head chef of Burj Al Arab in Dubai, the world's only 7-star hotel. The world's celebrities and political leaders have all tasted his tasteful dishes, which can cost upwards of $4,000 per dish. He gave up that career to return to Korea and open a new restaurant. Now, in this reality cooking competition in the likes of Gordon Ramsay, 12 aspiring chefs are chosen among over 1000 applicants to compete and become the next Edward Kwon. They will work under his sharp eyes in high stress situations, and are challenged to show off their smarts and creativity. In each episode, one more contender will be eliminated and lose the chance to work in his restaurant and study abroad. The question is: Who will be the next Edward Kwon?
No episodes have been released for this series.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Ji Chang Wook cast in The K2
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Ha Suk Jin cast in Let's Drink
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Lee Young Ae cast in Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory)
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond