In this reality cooking competition in the likes of Gordon Ramsay, 12 aspiring chefs are chosen among over 1000 applicants to compete and become the next Edward Kwon.
Chef Edward Kwon is the head chef of Burj Al Arab in Dubai, the world's only 7-star hotel. The world's celebrities and political leaders have all tasted his tasteful dishes, which can cost upwards of $4,000 per dish. He gave up that career to return to Korea and open a new restaurant. Now, in this reality cooking competition in the likes of Gordon Ramsay, 12 aspiring chefs are chosen among over 1000 applicants to compete and become the next Edward Kwon. They will work under his sharp eyes in high stress situations, and are challenged to show off their smarts and creativity. In each episode, one more contender will be eliminated and lose the chance to work in his restaurant and study abroad. The question is: Who will be the next Edward Kwon?
Shop Running Man at the FeverShop!
No episodes have been released for this series.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Sung Hoon cast in My Secret Romance
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Lee Hyun Woo cast in Lovely Love Lie
- Park Bo Young cast in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- Choi Jin Hyuk cast in Tunnel
- Yeon Woo Jin cast in My Shy Boss
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Yang Mi cast in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond