Han Ji Hye1,043 fans
- Age: 32
- Birthday: June 29, 1984
- Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
- Weight: 103 lbs. (47 kg)
Han Ji-Hye is a Actress, known most recently for her role as the main character in the 2012 drama May Queen, which depicts the trials and eventual successes of a woman who works in Korea's shipbuilding industry during the modernization of the country. Han Ji Hye was born with the name Lee Ji-hye on June 29, 1984 in Gwangju, South Korea. When she decided to become an actress, she changed her name to Han Ji-hye.
She has been acting professionally for over eleven years, and her career is showing no signs of slowing down. The actress is quite talented outside of the television screen as well. She studied shoemaking in Florence, Italy and used her skills to design her own brand of shoes, which was sold all across South Korea and as far as Singapore. She was also the singer of both the Chinese and Korean versions of the 2008 Olympic theme song. Following on that success, she released her own pop single.
While juggling her music and acting careers, she has a healthy love life as well. The actress married her current romantic partner on the 21st of September, 2010, and has been living with him ever since.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Sung Hoon cast in My Secret Romance
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Lee Hyun Woo cast in Lovely Love Lie
- Park Bo Young cast in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- Choi Jin Hyuk cast in Tunnel
- Yeon Woo Jin cast in My Shy Boss
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Yang Mi cast in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up