Han Ji Hye919 fans
- Age: 31
- Birthday: June 29, 1984
- Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
- Weight: 103 lbs. (47 kg)
Han Ji-Hye is a Actress, known most recently for her role as the main character in the 2012 drama May Queen, which depicts the trials and eventual successes of a woman who works in Korea's shipbuilding industry during the modernization of the country. Han Ji Hye was born with the name Lee Ji-hye on June 29, 1984 in Gwangju, South Korea. When she decided to become an actress, she changed her name to Han Ji-hye.
She has been acting professionally for over eleven years, and her career is showing no signs of slowing down. The actress is quite talented outside of the television screen as well. She studied shoemaking in Florence, Italy and used her skills to design her own brand of shoes, which was sold all across South Korea and as far as Singapore. She was also the singer of both the Chinese and Korean versions of the 2008 Olympic theme song. Following on that success, she released her own pop single.
While juggling her music and acting careers, she has a healthy love life as well. The actress married her current romantic partner on the 21st of September, 2010, and has been living with him ever since.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My Venus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Park Hae Jin cast in Cheese in the Trap
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Roy Chiu cast in Marry Me or Not
- Kim Yubin cast in Unpretty Rapstar
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up