Jang Na Ra4,819 fans
- Age: 35
- Birthday: March 18, 1981
- Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
- Weight: 99 lbs. (45 kg)
Jang Na Ra is an actress who also sometimes dabbles in music and singing. She was born in Seoul, South Korea on March 18, 1981. She attended Chungang University where she studied art and theater. She began her acting career in 2001 when she appeared on the second season of the hugely popular variety show Nonstop. The following year she was given her first lead role, when she played the title character of the television series Successful Story of a Bright Girl.
In 2002 she also starred on the television show My Love Patzzi, which became a huge fan favorite. In 2003 she appeared in her first film, which was called Oh! Happy Day. She then went on to star in the romantic drama Love is All Around in 2004. In 2005 she starred in the Chinese series My Bratty Princess, and also helped to write and perform two songs which were featured on the show. That same year she starred in the romantic comedy Wedding.
From 2005 on, it seems that she has starred in nearly everything she has acted in. She has appeared in popular shows such as Good Morning Shanghai, Iron Masked Singer and Baby-Faced Beauty. Her latest role is on School 2013.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in Secret Campus
- Hwang Jung Eum cast in Lucky Romance
- Kim Sae Ron cast in Mirror of the Witch
- Ji Sung cast in The Entertainer
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Jang Geun Suk cast in Daebak
- UEE cast in Marriage Contract
- Wallace Huo cast in Imperial Doctress
- Park Shin Hye cast in Pinocchio
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up