Ji Sung8,065 fans
- Age: 39
- Birthday: February 27, 1977
- Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
Ji Sung is a Korean actor who was born Kwak Tae Gun in South Korea. He knew that he wanted to work in the acting industry, so he went to Suwon University to study film. As soon as he graduated, he began working seriously as an actor.
He landed his first acting role in 1999, when he appeared on the television show Kaist. His next acting job came in 2001, when he had a small but recurring role on the short television series Delicious Proposal. The following year, he acted in his first film, called Whistling Princess. Then in 2004, after working on another two shows, he landed the part of the male lead on the television series Save the Last Dance for Me. The show was a big success with fans, and helped to gain him a strong fan following.
In 2005, he acted in the film Blood Rain, which was praised by critics. In 2007, he got another big break when he took a part on the show New Heart. He followed that up with the epic television series Swallow the Sun in 2009. Both shows became very popular with viewers. In 2012, he starred in The Great Seer.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in Secret Campus
- Hwang Jung Eum cast in Lucky Romance
- Kim Sae Ron cast in Mirror of the Witch
- Ji Sung cast in The Entertainer
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Jang Geun Suk cast in Daebak
- UEE cast in Marriage Contract
- Wallace Huo cast in Imperial Doctress
- Park Shin Hye cast in Pinocchio
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up