Jin Se Yun is a Korean actress who was born on February 15th, 1993 in Seoul, South Korea. She knew she wanted to act at a young age, and began her acting career when she was only seventeen years old. She first acted in the television series It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl in 2010. In 2011, she landed another role on a television series, called The Duo.
It was not until later in 2011, however, when she finally got a chance to actually star in a television series. She was cast as one of the leads in the show My Daughter the Flower, which told the story of a girl and her stepmother. For her excellent acting on the show, she was award the New Star Award from the SBS Drama Awards.
In addition to two television shows, she also acted in a movie, called White: The Melody of the Curse. The movie was very successful with viewers, and helped to gain her an even larger fan following, along with more attention from critics. She followed up her success in the film with two more television series in 2012. One series, called Bridal Mask, was wildly popular with viewers. The recognition has helped to make her a true star.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in The Legend of the Blue Sea
- Ok Taec Yeon cast in Let's Fight Ghost
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Seo In Guk cast in Squad 38
- Ji Hyun Woo cast in Wanted
- Park Ji Min cast in After School Club
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up