Jo Jung Suk9,867 fans
- Age: 35
- Birthday: December 26, 1980
- Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
- Weight: 141 lbs. (64 kg)
Jo Jung Suk is a Korean actor who was born on December 26, 1980. At a young age, he knew that he wanted to pursue a career in acting. He decided to enroll at the Seoul Institute of the Arts so that he could study theater. Unfortunately, the death of his father meant that he had to leave school in order to support his mother. He soon began taking roles in any theater musicals that he could in order to earn money for his family.
In 2004, he acted in his first theater production, The Nutcracker. He then went on to act in many well known musicals, as well as some people may not be as familiar with. He did productions such as Grease in 2005 and Organ in My Heart which was based off of a very popular Korean film in 2008. He also played in Hedwig and the Angry Inch in 2006, 2008 and 2011.
In 2011 he made his television debut when he acted on the show What’s Up? The role continued until 2012. He then played a large part on the show The King 2 Hearts in 2012, as well as acting in a movie called Architecture 101. Both roles earned him great acclaim. He now has a second movie planned for 2012, and another for 2013.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in The Legend of the Blue Sea
- Ok Taec Yeon cast in Let's Fight Ghost
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Seo In Guk cast in Squad 38
- Ji Hyun Woo cast in Wanted
- Park Ji Min cast in After School Club
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up