Jeon Ji Hyun10,551 fans
- Age: 34
- Birthday: October 30, 1981
- Height: 5' 8" (172 cm)
- Weight: 105 lbs. (48 kg)
Jeon Ji Hyun is a South Korean actress. She is best known for her role as "The Girl" in the widely popular 2001 romantic comedy My Sassy Girl, one of the highest grossing Korean comedies of all time. Other notable films include Il Mare, Windstruck, The Thieves, and The Berlin File.
Jeon first became well known as a commercial model and as a TV actress, she began her career as a model for Ecole Magazine in 1997. Although she made her film debut in the little-watched White Valentine in 1999, it was not until later in the year when she was featured in a commercial for Samsung My Jet Printer that she became a popular sensation. The dancing and attitude expressed in the ad made her into an icon for Koreans in their late teens and early twenties. Jeon's breakout film was comedy My Sassy Girl, which became a huge hit both in Korea and throughout Asia with its tale of a gullible college student and his slightly unhinged girlfriend. For her role in the film, she won Best Actress at the 2002 Grand Bell Awards. After a 14-year absence from Korean television, she made a successful return to TV with the smash hit My Love From Another Star, which also starred her Thieves co-star Kim Soo Hyun.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My Venus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Park Hae Jin cast in Cheese in the Trap
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Roy Chiu cast in Marry Me or Not
- Kim Yubin cast in Unpretty Rapstar
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up