Jung Il Woo17,781 fans
- Age: 28
- Birthday: September 9, 1987
- Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
- Weight: 138 lbs. (63 kg)
Jung Il Woo is a Korean actor whose roles have been highly praised by critics. He was born on September 9th, 1987 in Seoul, South Korea. He attended the Seoul Institute of the Arts, where he first studied broadcasting before realizing his love of acting. Since then, he has acted in many movies and television shows. He has also done some professional modeling and has even dabbled in singing.
His first big acting break came in 2006, when he played a role in the television show Unstoppable High Kick in 2006. In the same year, he acted in the movie The World of Silence. The praise and recognition he received for these roles led to two more movies, My Love and Goodbye Sadness in 2007, and several roles in various television series over the next few years. He earned critical acclaim, and became a star, after acting in two televisions shows, Flower Boy Ramen Shop and The Moon That Embraces The Sun, in 2011 and 2012 respectively. Since his acting debut, Jung Il Woo’s popularity has only continued to rise. He was named best actor on a Chinese website, and later won an award for Asia’s Actor of the Year at a Beijing awards show.
Since his acting debut, Jung Il Woo’s popularity has only continued to rise. He was named best actor on a Chinese website, and later won an award for Asia’s Actor of the Year at a Beijing awards show.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in Secret Campus
- Hwang Jung Eum cast in Lucky Romance
- Kim Sae Ron cast in Mirror of the Witch
- Ji Sung cast in The Entertainer
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Jang Geun Suk cast in Daebak
- UEE cast in Marriage Contract
- Wallace Huo cast in Imperial Doctress
- Park Shin Hye cast in Pinocchio
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up