Jung Jin Young, also known as Jeong Jin-young, is a Korean actor. He is most noted for his role as King Yeonsan in the hit film, The King and the Clown. He was born in Seoul, Korea on October 16, 1964, under the zodiac sign of Libra. The King and the Clown won several awards after its worldwide release which began with a premiere in Korea on December 29, 2005.
Considered the Korean Brokeback Mountain, its story focuses on Jung Jin Young’s corrupt royal character and his attraction to an effeminate clown. He made his acting debut in 1997’s South Korean film, Green Fish. Since then, he has appeared in numerous Korean films and television programs.
In 2011, for his performance in the television show Brain, he won the KBS network Excellence Award for Mini Series. That year, he also won the title of Best Actor from the Golden Cinematography Awards for Battlefield Heroes. Prior to this, he received KBS’s 2008 Mini Drama Excellence Award for The Kingdom of the Wind.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up