Jung So Min is a Korean actress and model who was born with the name Kim Yoon Ji in Seoul, South Korea on March 16, 1989. She studied different types of dance, including ballet and traditional Korean dance, while she was in middle and high school and found that she enjoyed performing. In college, she majored in Acting at the Korean National University of Arts.
She first began her performance career by appearing in several music videos in 2008 and 2010, including the video for Seo In Guk’s song Take. She then made her acting debut in 2010 with a large role on the television show Bad Guy. The show was a big hit with fans and helped to propel her into the spotlight.
The same year she did Bad Guy, she also landed the lead role on the television series Playful Kiss. The show was based off of a very popular Japanese manga, or comic book. Fans of the manga were very excited to see the television series adaptation, and the show soon gained a large fan following. In 2012, she followed up her success of Playful Kiss by acting on the television sitcom Standby.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up