Jung Yoo Mi1,026 fans
- Age: 34
- Birthday: January 18, 1983
- Height: 5' 4" (163 cm)
- Weight: 92 lbs. (42 kg)
Jung Yoo Mi is a Korean actress who is best known for her role in The Crucible, and many more. Born and raised in South Korea, she attended the Seoul Institute of the Arts where she majored in film. She began her acting career by appearing in five short films between 2002 and 2004. In 2006, she took a large role in the comedic but also serious film called Family Ties. In 2007 she made her television debut when she acted the part of a naïve woman on the show Que Sera, Sera.
In 2009 she acted in nine films, including Chaw, A Million,, and Like You Know It All. These three movies in particular were very popular with fans and critics, and helped to boost her acting career. In 2010, she starred in a film called Oki’s Movie in which she plays a woman torn between two different men. The same year she also starred in a romantic comedy film called My Dear Desperado and acted on a television show.
In 2011, she starred in The Crucible, a true story film that examined a school for the hearing impaired, where the students were actually being abused by their teachers. The movie was a massive success, and led to two more films for her in 2012 and 2013, as well as a television series in 2012.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up