Kim Jae Won is a Korean actor who was born on February 18, 1981 in Seoul, South Korea. He first began acting in 2001 when he appeared on the television show Honey Honey. The same year, he also got the lead role on the television series Wuri’s Family, in which he played a man entangled in a love triangle.
His acting talent was noticed after Wuri’s Family, and in 2002 he was selected to star in the short television series My Love Patzzi. Then in 2003, he starred on the show Land of Wine. Following the success of these popular shows, he took his first role acting in a movie, with the film 100 Days of Mr. Arrogant, in which he starred in 2004. That same year he also starred in yet another television show, called My 19 Year Old Sister-in-Law.
In 2005 he starred in yet another television show, which was called Wonderful Life. He then went on to act in large roles in two more shows in 2006. They were Great Inheritance and the popular historical drama Hwang Jin Yi. In 2011, he starred in the television show Can You Hear My Heart? as of 2012, he has another new show, called May Queen.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Sung Hoon cast in My Secret Romance
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Lee Hyun Woo cast in Lovely Love Lie
- Park Bo Young cast in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- Choi Jin Hyuk cast in Tunnel
- Yeon Woo Jin cast in My Shy Boss
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Yang Mi cast in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up