Kim So Eun is a Korean actress who was born on September 6th, 1989 in South Korea. She knew she wanted to act at a young age, and began taking acting jobs when she was still a young teenager. She made her first acting appearance in 2004, with a very small part in the film Two Guys. The following year, she made her television debut with three different shows.
Between 2005 and 2009, she acted in several other films and television series, including the very popular television series The Iron Empress. Then, in 2009, she got her biggest acting break when she took a large role on the television series Boys Over Flowers. The show was based off of a very popular Japanese comic book. Like the book, the show enjoyed a great fan following. The success of the show helped to propel her into stardom. That same year, she furthered her career even more by playing a large role in the show He Who Can’t Marry.
In 2010, she got her first lead role on the television series A Good Day for the Wind to Blow. The following year, she acted in the drama A Thousand Kisses. In 2012, she began acting in a new and popular historic series, called Horse Doctor.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Sung Hoon cast in My Secret Romance
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Lee Hyun Woo cast in Lovely Love Lie
- Park Bo Young cast in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- Choi Jin Hyuk cast in Tunnel
- Yeon Woo Jin cast in My Shy Boss
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Yang Mi cast in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up