Kim Ye Won is a Korean actress who was born with the name Kim Shin Ah on August 27, 1987. She began acting in 2008 when she appeared in the comedy movie A Tale of Legendary Libido. Then, in 2009, she appeared in her first television show, which was called Hometown Legends 2009, and told the tales of different scary Korean legends.
In 2011, she took a role on the show Romance Town. The show was a hit with fans and helped to boost her career. She followed up this success by acting in the show Flower Boy Ramen Shop. The show became extremely popular, and the fame of the show made her a true star. That same year, 2011, she also acted in her second film, which was called Sunny.
In 2012 she acted in the television show Operation Proposal, which was about a man who finally decides to tell his best friend that he loves her on the day of her wedding. The fun romantic show was another hit with fans. She then acted in another romantic show, called I Need Romance 2012. She then finished 2012 by acting on two Drama Special features.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Hwang Jung Eum cast in Lucky Romance
- Kim Sae Ron cast in Mirror of the Witch
- Park Tae Hwan cast in My Amazing Boyfriend
- Jun Hye Bin cast in Another Oh Hae Young
- Ji Sung cast in The Entertainer
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Jang Geun Suk cast in Daebak
- Lee Min Ho cast in Secret Campus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up