Kim Ye Won is a Korean actress who was born with the name Kim Shin Ah on August 27, 1987. She began acting in 2008 when she appeared in the comedy movie A Tale of Legendary Libido. Then, in 2009, she appeared in her first television show, which was called Hometown Legends 2009, and told the tales of different scary Korean legends.
In 2011, she took a role on the show Romance Town. The show was a hit with fans and helped to boost her career. She followed up this success by acting in the show Flower Boy Ramen Shop. The show became extremely popular, and the fame of the show made her a true star. That same year, 2011, she also acted in her second film, which was called Sunny.
In 2012 she acted in the television show Operation Proposal, which was about a man who finally decides to tell his best friend that he loves her on the day of her wedding. The fun romantic show was another hit with fans. She then acted in another romantic show, called I Need Romance 2012. She then finished 2012 by acting on two Drama Special features.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up