Kim Yoo Jin2,101 fans
- Age: 36
- Birthday: March 3, 1981
- Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
- Weight: 103 lbs. (47 kg)
Kim Yoo Jin, also sometimes known as Eugene, is a Korean singer and actress who is best known for her time in the pop group S.E.S. She spent much of her childhood in Guam, but moved back to South Korea during high school. During her time in Guam, she sent an audition tape to the SM Entertainment group. The company enjoyed her performance and later picked her to join S.E.S., an all-girl pop group, in 1997. The group was a massive success. However, after releasing seven full length albums, the band split up in 2002. Since then, she has released two solo albums.
In 2002, Eugene also began focusing more on her acting career. She made her television debut on the show Loving You. She went on to land large roles on popular television series Save the Last Dance for Me, Wonderful Life, and I Really Really Like You. After her tremendous success in television, Eugene made her film debut in the movie Unstoppable Marriage.
In 2011, following her roles in three more television shows and three movies, she married actor Ki Tae Young, and the two were featured on the reality show Super Couple Diary.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up