Kim Yoo Jung is one of Korea’s most beloved child actresses. Although she is only now entering her teen years, she has already had a strong career. She was born on September 22, 1999. She first began acting in 2004, when she was about five years old, when she appeared in the film DMZ. The following year, she acted in another two movies, including the hit All for Love, which featured an all star cast.
In 2006 she acted in her first two television shows, which were called Thank You Life and My Sister. In 2007, she acted in several movies and television shows. This included the historical film Hwang Jin-Yi, in which she played the child version of the main character. 2008 saw her acting in two shows, called Iljimae and Painter of the Wind, both of which became hugely popular with viewers. She followed this success the next year by acting in three new shows. All of these shows, which included Queen Seondeok, all became very successful as well.
In 2009, she finally got to act as a separate character, instead of a younger version, in the disaster movie Haeundae. In 2012, she released another movie and is also acting two new and very successful television series.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up