Lee Bo Young4,949 fans
- Age: 37
- Birthday: January 12, 1979
- Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
- Weight: 105 lbs. (48 kg)
Lee Bo Young is a Korean actress who was born on January 12, 1979. She began her performance career as a model. She first came to attention after winning a beauty contest. Then, after her modeling career took off and she became a popular face to her Korean fans, she decided to try her hand at acting. She made her acting debut on the television show Escape from Unemployment in 2003.
In 2004, she got a large role in her first film, a movie called My Brother. That same year, she starred in her first television series, Save the Last Dance for Me. She followed this success with one of the lead roles in the tense gangster film A Dirty Carnival in 2006. She then tried her hand at comedy when she starred in the movie Once Upon a Time in 2008.
In 2009, she took on the lead role in the tragic romance film More Than Blue. The film was a huge success. She then starred in several other television shows, including Becoming a Billionaire in 2010 and, most recently, My daughter, Seo Young in 2012.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Ji Chang Wook cast in The K2
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Ha Suk Jin cast in Let's Drink
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Lee Young Ae cast in Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory)
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up