Lee Byung Hun3,028 fans
- Age: 45
- Birthday: July 12, 1970
- Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
- Weight: 149 lbs. (68 kg)
Born on July 12, 1970, Lee Byung Hun is an actor from Seoul, South Korea. His career began with the TV show Asphalt My Hometown after being selected in an audition for KBS in 1991. It was not until his role in the film Joint Security Area, a huge blockbuster hit, that he was established as a big star. He tied for Best Actor for the movie at the Pusan Film Critics Awards in 2000. In 2005, Lee Byung Hun was noted for his performance in A Bittersweet Life for which he won Best Actor at the Baeksang Arts Awards, the Chunsa Film Art Awards and the Critics Choice Awards.
In 2009, Lee Byung Hun made his American debut in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. He is only one of two Korean actors who have imprinted their hand and foot prints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. He owns a shop named BHNC and a management company called BH Entertainment. He also has a few songs in his repertoire. Lee Byung Hun graduated from Hanyang University and received his Master's from Chung-Ang University. He enjoys practicing taekwondo during his free time.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My Venus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Park Hae Jin cast in Cheese in the Trap
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Roy Chiu cast in Marry Me or Not
- Kim Yubin cast in Unpretty Rapstar
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up