Lee Joon Ki13,108 fans
- Age: 34
- Birthday: April 17, 1982
- Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
- Weight: 145 lbs. (66 kg)
Best known for his portrayal of Gong Gil in King, the Clown, Lee Joon Ki is among the most popular actors in South Korea. He became interested in acting after seeing a performance of Shakespeare's Hamlet in high school, and after years of working odd jobs, he enrolled in acting classes at the Seoul Institute of Arts, soon landing his first supporting role.
A popular figure throughout East Asia, Lee Joon Ki has appeared at the Shanghai International Film Festival in Shanghai, China. His film Virgin Snow is the highest-grossing South Korean film in Japan. In addition to his acting career, he is a successful recording artist with millions of adoring fans. His records are staples on South Korean radio stations, and his live performances draw enormous crowds.
A busy and active man, Lee Joon Ki recently served a stint in the South Korean Army, and has worked as an ambassador for the Ministry of Tourism as well. After his military enlistment he is currently making an acting comeback with the drama Arang, the Magistrate, where he plays the lead role.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in The Legend of the Blue Sea
- Ok Taec Yeon cast in Let's Fight Ghost
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Seo In Guk cast in Squad 38
- Ji Hyun Woo cast in Wanted
- Park Ji Min cast in After School Club
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up