Lee Ki Woo5,572 fans
- Age: 35
- Birthday: October 23, 1981
- Height: 6' 2" (189 cm)
- Weight: 171 lbs. (78 kg)
Lee Ki Woo is a Korean actor who was born on October 23rd, 1981 in Seoul, South Korea. He studied at Dankook University, but his biggest path has always been his acting career. He began acting in 2003 when he appeared in the movie The Classic. In 2004, he acted in his first television series, called Not Alone.
It wasn’t until 2005, however, after he had done another four films, that he began to gain attention from fans and critics. That year, he was given a large role in the television show A Love to Kill. He also starred in the movie Sad Movie that same year. Both roles helped to propel him into the public’s eye and make him a star.
In 2011, he got another big opportunity. For the previous few years, he had acted in three television series and had appeared in nine movies. Now, he was given the chance to star in the comedic television series called Flower Boy Ramen Shop. The show was a huge success with viewers, and gained him an even larger fan following. He continued to pursue success by acting in another movie, hosting a variety show, and acting in two new television shows in 2012.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Sung Hoon cast in My Secret Romance
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Lee Hyun Woo cast in Lovely Love Lie
- Park Bo Young cast in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- Choi Jin Hyuk cast in Tunnel
- Yeon Woo Jin cast in My Shy Boss
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Yang Mi cast in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up