Lee Soo Kyung708 fans
- Age: 33
- Birthday: March 18, 1982
- Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
- Weight: 105 lbs. (48 kg)
Lee Soo Kyung is a Korean actress who is best known for her roles in Loving You a Thousand Times and Daemul. After attending Dongduk Women’s University, she decided that her true dream lay in a professional acting career. She got her first two roles in 2004. One was on the show If You Only Knew and the other was in the comedy film Wet Dreams 2.
In 2005, Lee Soo Kyung was given one of the lead roles on the television show Dear Heaven, and in 2006 she was given her first starring role on the television series Soulmate. She continued to push her career further when, in 2007, she was given another starring role, this time on the show Golden Era of Daughter-in-Law. The quirky romance became a hit with fans and it was not long before she was considered a star.
From that point on, Lee Soo Kyung has starred in nearly everything she’s acted in. In 2008 she played one of the leads on the show The Lawyers of the Great Republic Korea. The next year, she landed a lead role in Loving You a Thousand Times. She then starred in the series Call of the Country, in 2010. That same year, she also starred in the romantic drama Daemul. In 2011, she starred in yet another two shows.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Bubblegum
- So Ji Sub cast in Oh My Venus
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Producer
- Park Shin Hye cast in Heirs
- Lee Min Ho cast in Gangnam Blues
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Twenty
- Park Hae Jin cast in Cheese in the Trap
- Choi Si Won cast in She Was Pretty
- Roy Chiu cast in Marry Me or Not
- Kim Yubin cast in Unpretty Rapstar
- Jung Eun Ji cast in Cheer Up!
- Kim Jong Kook cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up