Lee Yo Won3,183 fans
- Age: 36
- Birthday: April 9, 1980
- Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
- Weight: 105 lbs. (48 kg)
Lee Yo Won is a Korean actress who was born on April 9th, 1980 in Seoul, South Korea. She began modeling while she was still in high school. However, she knew that she wanted to act, and began pursuing an acting career as soon as she could. In 1998, she made her acting debut with an appearance in the movie Scent of a Man. In 1999, she acted in another movie and also made her television acting debut on the show School 2.
In 2001, she got one of her first big acting breaks when she took a large role in the film Take Care of My Cat. She then got the lead role in the film A.F.R.I.K.A. in 2002. Then, in 2005, she took another lead role, this time on the television series called Fashion 70’s. For her excellent acting in the show, she won several awards. She also had a large role in the 2005 film When Romance Meets Destiny.
In 2007, she starred in a movie and a television series. Then, in 2009, she took the lead role in the television series Queen Seondeok, which was very popular with fans. In 2012, she appears in both a movie and a television series, with another movie in the works.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up