Luo Jin174 fans
- Age: 34
- Birthday: November 30, 1981
- Height: 5' 11" (181 cm)
- Weight: 149 lbs. (68 kg)
Luo Jin is a multi-talented Chinese actor who graduated from Beijing Film Academy in 2006 and quickly rose to fame for his impressive acting skills. He is nicknamed ""China's Lee Byung Hun"" for his similar looks to the famous Korean actor.
He was first praised for his performance in the drama series, Three Kingdoms (2010). His performance as a Han-dynasty Emperor who sacrificed himself for love in the drama series, Schemes of the Beauty (2010), deeply touched viewers all over China and made him a household name. He followed up with starring roles in dramas such as A Cheng (2010), Mui Guiying Takes Command (2010), Beauties of the Emperor (2012), and Agent X (2012).
He has also made an impressive showing with a lead role in films such as Fujian Blue (2007) which won the Dragons and Tigers Award in the 2007 Vancouver International Film Festival, as well as a supporting role in the critically-acclaimed and award-winning Biutiful (2010) which starred Jarvier Bardem.
In 2011 he won the annual acting idol award in Anhui TV. He is a talented performer who can sing, dance, knows martial arts, and has performed on stage.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Ji Chang Wook cast in The K2
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Ha Suk Jin cast in Let's Drink
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Lee Young Ae cast in Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory)
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up