Ming Dao271 fans
- Age: 36
- Birthday: February 26, 1980
- Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
- Weight: 158 lbs. (72 kg)
Ming Dao is a Taiwanese actor, singer and model. He got his start when he participated in a variety show while he was still in high school. He became a model in 2001. He later hosted a travel show, Adventure King (2002-2004), for which he won the Best Host of Educational Program at the Golden Bell Awards in Taiwan.
In 2004 he joined a quintet boy brand called 183 Club and also made his acting debut in a well-received TV drama called Heaven's Wedding Gown. The record-setting drama, The Prince Who Turns into a Frog (2005) further confirmed his acting abilities and also propelled both him and co-star Joe Chen to fame. He also extended his popularity to mainland China where he was invited to star in new dramas and has been considered one of the most popular Taiwanese actors in China.
He's been successful playing diverse roles in idol romances, historical dramas and martial-arts stories. Some of the popular dramas are: Angel Lover (2006), Always Smile!(2009), Happy and Love Forever (2010), Beauty World (2011), and Beauties of the Emperor (2011). He has also acted in films such as Life Of Sentime (2010).
In 2012 he entered requisite military service in Taiwan and completed it in early 2013.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Ji Chang Wook cast in The K2
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Ha Suk Jin cast in Let's Drink
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Lee Young Ae cast in Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory)
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up