Ming Dao281 fans
- Age: 37
- Birthday: February 26, 1980
- Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
- Weight: 158 lbs. (72 kg)
Ming Dao is a Taiwanese actor, singer and model. He got his start when he participated in a variety show while he was still in high school. He became a model in 2001. He later hosted a travel show, Adventure King (2002-2004), for which he won the Best Host of Educational Program at the Golden Bell Awards in Taiwan.
In 2004 he joined a quintet boy brand called 183 Club and also made his acting debut in a well-received TV drama called Heaven's Wedding Gown. The record-setting drama, The Prince Who Turns into a Frog (2005) further confirmed his acting abilities and also propelled both him and co-star Joe Chen to fame. He also extended his popularity to mainland China where he was invited to star in new dramas and has been considered one of the most popular Taiwanese actors in China.
He's been successful playing diverse roles in idol romances, historical dramas and martial-arts stories. Some of the popular dramas are: Angel Lover (2006), Always Smile!(2009), Happy and Love Forever (2010), Beauty World (2011), and Beauties of the Emperor (2011). He has also acted in films such as Life Of Sentime (2010).
In 2012 he entered requisite military service in Taiwan and completed it in early 2013.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Sung Hoon cast in My Secret Romance
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Lee Hyun Woo cast in Lovely Love Lie
- Park Bo Young cast in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- Choi Jin Hyuk cast in Tunnel
- Yeon Woo Jin cast in My Shy Boss
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Yang Mi cast in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up