5 Amazing photos of Tess of D'Urbervilles actor Eddie Redmayne in his hottest movie roles of all time
In real life, Redmayne has taken on good and bad boy roles to demonstrate his superior acting skills. He has not only found the best roles for him over the years, but some of the most popular productions as well.
Let's take a closer look at five of his hottest movie roles.
1. This year, Redmayne played universe royalty in Jupiter Ascending. He was Balem Abrasax, Emperor of the House of Abrasax. His family's lucrative business deal on Jupiter gave him status and regal attire. Apparently, his kingdom has a gym that gave him the opportunity to get those rock-hard abs.
2. He battled illness in the hit British movie The Theory of Everything last year. Redmayne was nominated for several awards and won an Academy Award, Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild and a British Academy Film Award for his realistic portrayal of theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking. He is rocking the large black framed glasses and cream-colored sweater vest here.
3. In 2012, he took the iconic role of Marius Pontmercy in the blockbuster film Les Misérables. The star played a student revolutionary who was the love interest of Cosette. He does look dashing in that brown 1830s suit.
4. Redmayne accepted the part of aspiring filmmaker Colin Clark in the highly anticipated film My Week with Marilyn in 2011. Clark allegedly fell in love with a married Marllyn Monroe during her filming for the The Prince and the Showgirl. The preppy bad boy knows how to wear the classic sweater vest. Gray and blue are his colors!
5. The 33 year-old star played the second husband of Mary Boleyn in the scandalous 2008 movie The Other Boleyn Girl. His role as the landowner and hubby William Stafford wasn't as prominent as his other roles listed above, but it was memorable. You have to love the 1500s style in the period film.
To date, these are the most popular films on his impressive resume. Redmayne knows how to choose his projects well!
Will you be watching him play Angel in Tess of D'Urbervilles here on DramaFever?
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com